I have to say, my 30th birthday was one of the best so far. I woke up to three grey hairs and gifts on the table. My darling Shaun gave me a flask and some super cute kitty measuring cups! I'm one lucky broad.
|Not my photo, obviously. Get these through ModCloth!|
Now, on to the list. I wanted to put this up on my birthday, but I ended up running my little half marathon, then running around like a crazy lady to get things prepped for my birthday get-together, which turned out to be SO MUCH FUN. Totally worth my first hangover in years. Thank goodness for coconut water and Denver's best vegan pho from Pho 95!
Aaaaaand... here are 30 things I'm going to do before I turn 31.
1. Ride a motorcycle.
2. Go to the teahouse in Boulder again.
3. Sew my own lingerie. Undies for sure. Possibly something else, too.
4. Try pad thai.
5. Go on a 90 day spending fast.
6. Fire a gun.
7. Make sourdough bread (with my great uncle Ken’s recipe, if anyone still has it).
8. Buy new running shoes.
9. Find jackfruit and make something out of it.
10. Wear red lipstick in public.
11. Bake (vegan) French macarons.
12. Go to yoga class every day for 30 days.
13. Learn how to can.
14. Spend some time in front of the camera.
15. Read at least 15 books.
16. Make cupcakes for Marcelo.
17. Fix the fan on my laptop... or just buy a new laptop.
18. Hang out on the beach.
19. Come up with a good veggie burger recipe.
20. Go out to dinner by myself.
21. Draw or paint a picture of my Monk and Mao kitties.
22. Fix my broken chandelier.
23. Stop being afraid to say no.
24. Make raw cupcakes.
25. Start learning Spanish with Shaun.
26. Run 100 miles in one month. (That’s only 3.33 miles per day!)
27. Get my twitter lists under control.
28. Be happy in a bikini.
29. Eat a vegan corn dog.
I'm excited for every single thing on the list. This year is going to be tits!
What about you? How are you going to change your life this year?