Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gettin' Shit Done

I've knocked a couple more things off of my list in the last week or so. I'm really, really, really excited about number 17.

17. Fix the fan on my laptop... or just buy a new laptop.
After a little bit of research, I was able to take my laptop apart, fix the rattling fan, and put the laptop back together. The best part? I used duct tape to fix the fan. Yeah, really.

27. Get my twitter lists under control.
This was actually fun once I got started. I have lists for Denver people, vegan friends, and a couple other private lists. The private ones seem to be the lists I pay the most attention to, and I think my interactions with people have improved since I started using lists. That was the point. Success!

I've been working really hard on making "28. Be happy in a bikini." happen. I haven't been running as much as I'd like to. It's cold and snowy outside, and my treadmill went to treadmill heaven. BUT! I went back to practicing yoga! Classes leave me too sore to start thinking about taking daily classes... yet. I'm also participating in the BodyRock.tv 30 Day Challenge. It's kicking my butt and I love it. Most importantly, I'm doing it all with the help of Claudia Lailhacar. Her emails have already made a big difference in the way I train and the way I fuel my workouts. I'm eating really well and working hard. I can't wait to see where I'm at in a month, and I'm pretty sure I'll look AMAZING by summer!

This year has been productive already. What have you recently crossed off of your To Do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment