February's goals were:
- Reopen Etsy shop on or before 2/5. Yeah right. I'm not sure what I was high on when I said that.
- Make at least 10 sales. Can't make any sales without opening the shop, can I?
- Post at least 20 blog entries. I blogged 8 times. Almost half of my goal, and more than any previous month!
- Redesign business cards. Started working on it.
- Find a storage solution for my work area (craigslist, antique mall). It's getting out of hand! I'm still hunting. I found a few things that would work, but I need a sugar daddy to pay for them.
- Practice screenprinting on canvas and make a pillow with my handsome Mao on it. Didn't get anywhere near this one. :(
- Get accounting in order before it becomes a huge pain in the ass. I gathered receipts. It's a start!
- Redesign blog. (Entry headers, bio, sidebar, etc.)
- Research printing photos. (sizes, paper, cost, etc.)
- Keep looking for storage.
- Again, get accounting in order before it becomes a huge pain in the ass.
- Post at least 10 blog entries.
- Keep up with Couch-to-5K.
- Finish custom embroidery project.