Ah, where do I even start? I have a million things in my head that I feel like I need to take care of before I open my Etsy shop, but getting overwhelmed with these thoughts is getting in the way of my progress. At least I can confidently say August was pretty productive. I've finally made it to the point where I'm able to photograph things, and I thought I might never get there. Okay, September. Here we go.
September Business Goals
- Start listing items in my Etsy shop this coming Friday (!!!).
- Embroider more. Get at least 5 embroidered clutches listed this month.
- Get my accounting system in place before it get's too backed up & scary.
- Blog at least 4 times a week & use Twitter more often. (a.k.a. Stop being so damn antisocial!)
- Design some super rad business cards & have them printed.
- Practice yoga at least once a week. On Monday for sure. I mean it!
- Post Craigslist ads: Condo, couch, dining room set.
- Find an awesome temporary place to rent with the boyfriend.
- Spend more time with the kitty children.
- Get rid of clothes & useless junk so moving won't be so painful. Purge more, dammit!